In order to support you in constructing your MSDLA assignment, we have link examples that might help you with yours. These are not perfect. What I discovered as a teacher is that models that are competent and well-done are the best examples to push student work.
Teacher Task Card Examples:
- This teacher task card is for a vocabulary center where the students will act out vocabulary words.
- These task cards are for an MSDLA on brown and black bears.
Student Task Card Examples:
- These task cards are for the brown and black bear unit.
MSDLA Examples: These are MSDLAs produced by past students.
- This MSDLA is on determining unknown numbers in addition and subtraction equations (First Grade).
- This MSDLA focuses on the equal sign (First Grade).
- This MSDLA focuses on Wild Life Adventures (Second Grade).