This book was written for practitioners and so does not reference research throughout, as you might see in an academic publication. However, the editors are well-published researchers in the area of K–12 blended and online teaching.
If you are interested in the research related to the K–12 Blended Teaching Readiness model that is used to organize this book, below are some references that you can look up. Also, please feel free to reach out via email to email@example.com or any of the other editors.
- Graham, C. R., Borup, J., Pulham, E., & Larsen, R. (2017). K–12 blended teaching readiness: Phase 1—instrument development. Lansing, MI. Retrieved from https://edtechbooks.org/-JgM
- Graham, C. R., Borup, J., Pulham, E., & Larsen, R. (2018). Blended teaching readiness: Phase 2—instrument development. Lansing, MI. Retrieved from https://edtechbooks.org/-vWnY
- Pulham, E., Graham, C. R., & Short, C. R. (2018). Generic vs. Modality-Specific Competencies for k–12 Online and Blended Teaching. Journal of Online Learning Research, 4(1), 33–52. Retrieved from https://edtechbooks.org/-rXmo
- Pulham, E. B., & Graham, C. R. (2018). Comparing k–12 online and blended teaching competencies: A literature review. Distance Education, 39 (3), 411–432. https://edtechbooks.org/-Noyv
- Graham, C. R., Borup, J., Pulham, E. B., & Larsen, R. (2019). K-12 blended teaching readiness: Model and instrument development. Journal of Research on Technology in Education, 51(3), 239–258. https://edtechbooks.org/-Pbg
- Arnesen, K. T., Graham, Charles, R., Short, C. R., & Archibald, D. (2019). Experiences with personalized learning in a blended teaching course for preservice teachers. Journal of Online Learning Research, 5(3), 251–274. https://edtechbooks.org/-WEzU
- Archibald, D. E. (2020). Validating a blended teaching readiness instrument for primary/secondary preservice teachers. Unpublished MS thesis, Brigham Young University, Instructional Psychology and Technology.
- Archibald, D. E., Graham, C. R., & Larsen, R. (2021). Validating a blended teaching readiness instrument for primary/secondary preservice teachers. British Journal of Educational Technology, 52(2), 536–551. https://edtechbooks.org/-Rtye
- Short, C. R., Graham, C. R., & Sabey, E. (2021). K–12 blended teaching skills and abilities: An analysis of blended teaching artifacts. Journal of Online Learning Research, 7(1), 5–33.
- Short, C. R., Graham, C. R., Holmes, T., Oviatt, L., & Bateman, H. (2021). Preparing teachers to teach in k–12 blended environments: A systematic review of research trends, impact, and themes. TechTrends, 65(6), 993–1009.
- Short, C. R., Hanny, C., Jensen, M., Arnesen, K. T., & Graham, C. R. (2021). Competencies and practices for guiding k–12 blended teacher readiness. In A. G. Picciano, C. D. Dziuban, C. R. Graham, & P. D. Moskal (Eds.), Blended learning: Research perspectives, Volume 3 (pp. 193–213). Routledge.
- Hanny, C. N., Arnesen, K. T., Guo, Q., Hansen, J., & Graham, C. R. (2021 in press). Barriers and enablers to k–12 blended teaching. Journal of Research on Technology in Education. https://edtechbooks.org/-JnSX
- Short, C. R., & Graham, C. R. (2021 in review). Blending and personalizing: a cross-disciplinary analysis of k–12 blended teaching practices for personalization.